How do I edit the text in an editable template?
I have designed the editable PDF so that you can easily edit the text in the blue areas using Acrobat Reader (free download) on your own computer. You can edit the text, font, size, and colour by selecting the text you want to change, and press CTRL E (Windows) or CMD E (Mac) and display the options/toolbar.
You can follow the step by step instructions here or download the PDF instructions here. You will need to download this file to test out the sample page with editable fields so you can see how easy it is, as editing the pdf within the web browser will convert the embedded font to a web font.
Fonts are embedded so they do not need to be installed. You will not able to edit the file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device.
How do I use the DIY graphics and backgrounds in Canva?
- Open Canva and select ‘Create Invitation’ option.
- Click the ‘Uploads’ tab to browse and upload the saved image/s.
- When it has uploaded, drag it onto the main area and make any size adjustments.
- Click the ‘Text’ tab and add your own text.
- Save, share and download – it’s that simple!